This course will help participants acquire the fundamental knowledge of basic skills to assist and support electrical maintenance works. The course prepares both individuals new to electrical field as well as electrical craftsperson in the early stage of their careers. It is a WSQ certified course (Workforce Skills Qualifications) in line with technical skill competency standard Electrical Field Maintenance Management (Level 1 ), code ECM DEG 1002 1.1 .
Who Should Attend
Electrical and instrumentation personnel who conducts electrical maintenance or inspection of machinery should apply.
Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level / ‘N’ Level qualification or equivalent with basic electrical knowledge.
- Carry out basic electrical maintenance activities
- Select and correctly use a range of electrical test equipment and tools
- Read electrical drawings
- Recall electrical codes and standards
- Assist in basic troubleshooting of electrical equipment and system
- Assist in the general maintenance of electrical equipment and systems
- Basic understanding electrical equipment used in hazardous areas
Course Duration (Days)
Statement of Attainment (SOA)
All applications are to be submitted online / via email at least 3 days prior to course commencing date. Successful applicants will receive the course confirmation and payment advisory email. Registration is only confirmed upon full payment of course fees.