Policies and Procedures
- Course registration will take place at 08.00 hours on the first day of training.
- Participants must ensure that they are medically fit and in possession of the appropriate prerequisite certificates required for the courses.
- Classes begin at 08.00 hours sharp each day and end at 17.00 hours with breaks for lunch and morning/afternoon refreshments.
- All delegates are require to supply their own PPE (coveralls, safety glasses, hand gloves and safety boots.) For classroom attire, they are required to wear long Pants & Shirt.
- Certificates will be sent to the sponsoring company on successful completion of the course unless otherwise specified by the company. Candidates entering on an individual basis will receive their certificates directly from ATTS.
Delegates of selective courses have to be equipped with basic electrical qualifications.
Once a registration is confirmed, any cancellation must be made in writing :-
(i) Substitution :
- At least 05 working days' notice is received via email/faxes for the substitution of candidate for the same course and same date.
(ii) Postponement :
- At least 10 working days notice is received via email/faxes for the postponement. Otherwise, the cancellation charges will apply.
Cancellation charges :
The following cancellation charges will apply if the written notice is received before the course:-
- Over 10 working days : 0% of course fee
- 5 - 10 working days : 50% of course fee
- 0 - 5 working days : 100%
In the event of ATTS canceling a course, liability will be limited to the refund of the course fee only if paid.Payment
Payment is to be upon the commencement of the courses unless stated otherwise. Please make cheque payable to “Assets Training and Technical Services Pte Ltd”.