High & Low Voltage
HIGH & LOW VOLTAGE SWITCHING OPERATION COURSE
Course Length (Days)
Practical Content (%)
Theoretical Content (%)
This course is designed for electrical personnel involved with power distribution networks, and use of site operated switchgear, either onshore or onboard vessels.
The course provides training in the operational procedures for HV and LV switching units in distribution panels, synchronisation of the system including the implementation of permit to work and safe isolation.
- Guide to electrical safety
- Permit to work & safe isolation
- Single line diagrams
- Graphical symbols
- Synchronisation of generators
- H V switching Units
- L V switching Units
- Inspection & Maintenance of HV / LV Switching Units
- Practical Assessments
Teaching aids, apparatus, slides, videos, practical demonstrations, questionnaires, practical assessment.
ATTS Certificate of completion.
Minimum Number of Delegates Required per Event
Times of Training
08:30 to 17:00
28B Penjuru Close, #01-06, Singapore 609130
– Delegates should have basic knowledge of electrical theory and practice.
– Delegates are required to supply their own coveralls, safety glassess and safety shoes..
Dates and prices
Please check with course administrator.
Note to Clients: The option to cover those modules relevant to the client’s requirements is available, please contact ATTS for details.